My wonderful man helped me through it all though and made sure I had all the food and water I needed for each day before he went off to work. I know it was quite stressful on him and it only made me more irritated that my back wasn't already better. I'm finally able to sit up and walk around without any pain...of course...after Halloween. If you didn't know, Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays and I didn't really get to celebrate it this year at all which saddened me quite a bit. But that's ok! I'm not too sad about it anymore!
I've been working really hard to get ahead on my art pieces and I'm hoping that I'll be able to start posting even more artwork each month after I get ahead enough. I've been
planning on many awesome pieces and I can't wait to bring them to life!
Oh! I do remember trying to hand out tons of llamas and I even tried to go through my watch list to figure out who was still active or not seeing how I haven't gone through it in the 9 years I've been on this site. I didn't have much luck in the endeavor as I only managed to unwatch about 100 inactive accounts and the 200 llamas I returned came back to me rather quickly. I'll never catch up! I swear!
But...it was a very interesting experience nonetheless!
Now onto some more fun!
I was tagged some time ago by fireytika to list off 8 facts about my OC Zai.
1. He's a Zellecian [zell-eh-she-an]. These creatures are similar to vampires with the fact that they must feed off of other living creatures to sustain their everlasting life. However, there are many differences one being that they must have more than just blood to survive (cannibalism at its finest folks!). They also are able to lose their physical bodies to being harmed by extreme injury. However, true death is something they can't actually obtain without the help of magic. So, their souls will find a new host in order to gain their physical bodies once more.
2. Zai dislikes himself quite a lot. He constantly must battle his inner darkness from consuming him and making him into something much darker than what he is. Zai doesn't want to give into his monstrous behavior of feeding on others, but sometimes the pull is simply too strong. In the end, he struggles to love himself despite the inner demon he carries.
3. Savory food is something Zai cannot enjoy anymore after becoming a Zellecian. Those sorts of food actually taste quite disgusting but still smell delicious so it's a constant torment for him. However, sweet food is quite enhanced in flavor. Food also helps to stave off the animalistic craving for blood and flesh, so you'll often see him eating desserts of a rather unrealistic amount (seeing how his body burns through it quite quickly in his efforts to appear more human).
4. To go along with the last statement above...Zai wishes to be mortal/human again. So, he chooses to force his body to have a more regular temperature. Normally Zellecian choose to reserve such energy for other things so they are rather cold to the touch, but Zai is not. This leads to him having to eat quite often. This also means, he's much weaker than others due to not feeding on the proper food sources as well. He's still more powerful than a typical human being and can hold his own against vampires and werewolves and other creatures of the sort, but against his own kind (or anyone more powerful), he's rather helpless.
5. Zai values mortals above all else. He automatically dislikes anyone who kills them without a care and he'll often try to protect them to the best of his ability.
6. He can sing and play the piano beautifully. He's often too shy to actually sing in front of others so one would have to sneak up on him to actually hear him doing so. Later on when he meets Sal, he's more willing to share his love for music with her.
7. Zai is an extremely old soul. Seeing how the world he was born into and lives in now is much older than our typical Earth, he would be considered of an even greater age than our world even existed. Krux and Kyna are even more ancient. That being said, Zai has lived through countless lives through the eyes of many different people. And he remembers all of it. So he'll often go through a sort of fit where he's overwhelmed with memories that reduce him down to a crumbled mess.
8. Despite being so old and knowing so much, Zai still remains hopeful in a sense. Yes, he did go through a period of time (most of his life) trying to end his own existence as it was simply too painful to live, but after he started opening himself up to connecting to other people again no matter how short or long lived, he started to warm up again.
tag: (You're welcome to do this or not)
So, as a heads up, each month we've been drawing chibi pieces that are only for patron eyes only and will probably not be posted on here until a year later, so if you'd like to see those, please consider becoming our awesome patron. We'd love to hear suggestions on what you'd like us to draw for future pieces!
I think that should do for this month's overview~
Please check out Ashe-Marbury and my Patreon page!
Thank you for stopping by!
Created at simplydevio.us